Pages

April 22, 2011

Like a Butterfly
























This morning I got dressed and suddenly I realized that I was wearing the colors of the monarch butterfly. I just felt with a lot of energy wearing yellow and orange.
I think butterflies are so beautiful, I just love how their wings kiss the sun.
For me they are a symbol of transformation because of its impressive process of metamorphosis. They are symbol of new life and change.
In Mexico the Aztecs associated the butterfly with the soul.

There's a story about butterflies that I read once, and I loved it:

If anyone desires a wish to come true they must first capture a butterfly and whisper that wish to it. Since a butterfly can make no sound, the butterfly can not reveal the wish to anyone but the Great Spirit who hears and sees all. In gratitude for giving the beautiful butterfly its freedom, the Great Spirit always grants the wish. So, according to the legend, by making a wish and giving the butterfly its freedom, the wish will be taken to the heavens and be granted.

So go find your butterfly and whisper your wish.
Have a great weekend and a Fabulous Earth Day!!

_______________________________________________________

Esta mañana cuando me vestí, me di cuenta que me había puesto los colores de la mariposa monarca. Simplemente me sentí llena de energía al haberme puesto el amarillo y el naranja.
Pienso que las mariposas son hermosas, me encanta como sus alas besan el sol.
Para mí son símbolo de transformación por el impresionante proceso de metamorfosis que tienen. Son símbolo de cambio y vida nueva.
En México los Aztecas asociaban a las mariposas con el Alma.

Hay una historia que leí una vez y me encantó:

Si alguien tiene un deseo que quiere que se realice, deben capturar a una mariposa y susurrarle su deseo. Como la mariposa no puede hacer ningún sonido, no puede revelar el deseo, únicamente al Gran Espíritu que oye y ve todo. En gratitud de haber puesto en libertad a la hermosa mariposa, el Gran Espíritu concede Siempre el deseo. Según la leyenda al pedir tu deseo y darle a la mariposa su libertad, el deseo será llevado a los cielos y se concederá.

Así que encuentra tu mariposa y susurrale tu deseo.
Que tengas un hermoso fin de semana y un Fabuloso Día del Planeta!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Me encanto!!!
Muchos besos

LuisAlvarado said...

Las monarcas tienen un hermoso color, la proxima vez les susurraré mi deseo de que toda la humanidad seamos mas conscientes. Arriba los Aztecas!!, jaja!, salu2! Carla.