Pages

July 18, 2011

A Little Sparkle

Shorts and Shirt: ZARA, Shoes: Steve Madden, Purse: Roberto Botticelli 

Before packing my bags again and coming back to L.A. where I can proudly say that I survived the “Carmagedon”.  David and I enjoyed our nights in Phoenix, spending time with our friends.
For us friendship is very important, friends for us are like family, a family that you choose, it’s a gift from the universe to find real friends; they give sparkle to your life. 
Sadly we didn’t have the time to see all of our friends, but was really nice to see some of them. 
This thursday I’m going to Denver to visit my family and meet my new little cousin!! Yayy

_____________________________________________________

Antes de empacar mis maletas para regresar a L.A., orgullosamente les puedo decir que  sobrevivimos el  “Carmagedon”. David y yo disfrutamos de nuestras noches en Phoenix, pasando tiempo con nuestros amigos.
Para nosotros la amistad es muy importante, consideramos a nuestros amigos familia, una familia que escoges y el universo te da el regalo de encontrar verdaderos amigos, los amigos dan  brillo a tu vida. 
Tristemente, no tuvimos tiempo de ver a todos nuestros amigos como nos hubiera gustado, pero fue muy agradable ver a algunos.
Este jueves voy a Denver a visitar a mi familia y conocer a mi nuevo primito!! Yayy

2 comments:

Mariel Torres said...

I'm loving the sparkle lady ;)

Pink Sun Drops said...

Friends are definitely like family. Love these gorgeous photos and the sunlight in your hair! Happy move to L.A.!!