Pages

August 26, 2011

The Universe is Listening



More than ever I’m sure that the Universe is listening, I have put my intentions out, and everything is falling into place, I’m so grateful and happy....
I’ve been reading the “Daily Teaching from the Secret” (you can download them here) and I want to share with you, my daily teaching from the other day.
“We attract to ourselves what we hold inside. Every circumstance, every person, and every situation that we attract and experience is based on what is inside of us. Could you ask for a more magnificent system than this?
Your life is a reflection of what you hold inside you, and what you hold inside you is always under your control”.
Happy Weekend!!
______________________________________________

Hoy más que nunca, estoy segura que el Universo me escucha, he enviado mis intenciones al Universo y todo está tomando forma, me siento muy feliz y agradecida.
He estado leyendo “Las Enseñanzas diarias del Secreto” (las puedes descargar aquí) y les quiero compartir mi enseñanza del otro día.
“ Atraemos a nosotros lo que llevamos dentro. Cada circunstancia, cada persona, cada situación que atraemos y cada experiencia que tenemos está basada en lo que está dentro de nosotros. ¿Podrías pedir un sistema más magnífico que este?
Tu vida es una reflejo de lo que guardas dentro de ti, y lo que guardas dentro de ti siempre está bajo tu control ".



Feliz Fin de Semana!!

1 comment:

Pink Sun Drops said...

I've been reading The Power of Positive Thinking, which I get an idea the Secret is similar to, except without the God aspect, and LOVE it. This reminds me that I need to read more.