Pages

March 6, 2012

Midnight in Paris



Looking at my pictures trying to find some inspiration, I saw my pictures from Paris, and in an instant I was transported there, kind of my own Midnight in Paris...
I’m the kind of person that doesn’t like to live in the past, I’m the present type of person, but when you remember something that brings you good memories, you can enjoy them and relate them to what you are living right now, and be grateful for every experience.
Lately I have been more into a healthy living, mentally and physically. I have always been a pretty healthy person but now I doing it more consciously. I’m watching what I’m eating, not in a way that I’m counting calories, but in a way that I’m more conscious about the impact that the food that I have has in me, in the environment, and especially in other beings, also  practicing meditation and working out.
I know that this has nothing to do with my own midnight in Paris, but seeing that pictures and looking at that moments, made me think about the things and decisions that have stamped my life. 
_______________________________________

Viendo mis fotografías buscando un poco de inspiración, me encontré mis fotos de Paris, y en un instante me transporté ahí, al estilo de mi propia Media noche en Paris...
Soy el tipo de persona que no le gusta vivir en el pasado; me gusta vivir mi presente, pero cuando recuerdas algo que te trae buenas memorias, las puedes disfrutar y relacionarlas con lo que estas viviendo en este momento y agradecer por cada experiencia.
Ultimamente he estado enfocada en llevar una vida sana; mental y físicamente. Siempre he sido una persona bastante saludable, pero ahora lo estoy haciendo de una manera más consciente. Estoy cuidando lo que como, pero no de la manera en la que estoy contando calorías, si no de una manera que soy más consciente del impacto que  la comida que consumo tiene en mi vida, en el medio ambiente y en especial en otros seres; también la práctica de la meditación y el hacer ejercicio.
Se que esto no tiene nada que ver con Paris, pero al ver las fotografías y al recordar esos momento vividos, me hizo pensar en las cosas y decisiones que he tomado que han marcado mi vida.

No comments: