Pages

June 13, 2011

I Dream

I dream of a better world where the sun will warm with love
I dream of moonlit nights  with angels dancing in the skies
I dream of spreading my wings and floating in the Universe
I dream with the awakening of the world fulfill with endless happiness 
I dream with eternal love 
I dream a dream of eternity 
I dream that I'll be feeling and dreaming again
I dream that your dreams will come true
_____________________________________________________________________
Sueño con un mundo mejor donde el sol calentará con amor
Sueño con noches de luna y ángeles bailando en el cielo
Sueño con extender mis alas y flotar por el Universo
Sueño con el despertar del mundo que se llenará de felicidad infinita
Sueño con amor eterno
Sueño un sueño de eternidad
Sueño que estaré sintiendo y soñando de nuevo
Sueño que tus sueños se hacen realidad

3 comments:

Pink Sun Drops said...

So poetic and beautiful. The picture portrays the words perfectly.

From Broadway said...

This poem's beautiful!

Rhapsody said...

"Sueño que tus sueños se hacen realidad"

Hey! que padre esta esta frase!

Saludos Karlilla