Pages

June 24, 2011

It's all in the attitude


"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
-Martha Washington- 
Sorry for my lack of posting, I was on vacation visiting my family in Guadalajara my home town, I had a wonderful week, I spent fathers day with my dad and  the whole family, I went to my cousin’s prom that was very fun. The week was full of love and laughs, I saw my friends and I had a great time.!!
But the sad and  stressful part of the last two days is that my dog Argos has been sick for the last week, his eyelids are swelled and it seems like an allergy, or infection, but two days ago the vet said that  probably he will need surgery!! can you believed that!!!??, so I start vet hunting, to have more opinions, and the three vets that I visited have different diagnoses which has been very stressful, but they don’t agree with the surgery (happy face) anyway I’m thankful that he’s doing all right, he’s improving but we need to wait to see how it goes. Sometimes we don't understand why things happen and we have obstacles along the way, and we feel that we hit a brick wall, but the difference is going to be always the attitude that we take in any circumstance!!  I’m giving him a lot of love and I hope he will recover very soon!!

Happy weekend!! 
________________________________________________________________________

“Aún estoy determinada para ser alegre y feliz, en cualquier situación que pueda tener; ya que he aprendido de la experiencia que la mayor parte de nuestra felicidad o miseria depende de nuestra actitud no de nuestras circunstancias”
-Martha Washington- 
Perdón por mi falta de post, estaba de vacaciones visitando a mi familia en Guadalajara, mi ciudad natal, tuve una maravillosa semana, pasé el día del padre con mi papá y toda la familia, fui a la graduación de mi prima que estuvo muy divertida. La semana estuvo llena de amor, risas, vi a mis amigas, pasé grandes momentos con todos!!
La parte triste y estresante de los dos últimos días es que mi perro Argos ha estado enfermo desde hace una semana, sus párpados están hinchados y parece que tiene una alergia o infección, pero hace dos días que lo lleve al veterinario a revisión y dijo que probablemente necesitaría cirugía!! pueden creerlo, entonces me puse a buscar otros veterinarios para pedir más opiniones y los tres veterinarios que vi tienes diferentes diagnósticos lo cual ha sido muy estresante, pero coinciden que no es necesaria una cirugía ( mi cara de felicidad) Así que estoy agradecida que esta mejorando, pero tendremos que esperar y observarlo. A veces no entendemos porque las cosas pasan y nos encontramos con obstáculos en el camino, y sentimos que  topamos con pared de piedra, pero la diferencia siempre va a ser la actitud que tomemos en cualquier circunstancia!!  Así que por lo pronto le seguiré dando todo mi amor, y espero que se recupere muy pronto!!
Que tengan muy feliz fin de semana!!

No comments: